Sunday, March 14, 2010

Never stop dreaming coz it really comes true


i feel very proud to say that i presented a hand made paper Space Station to Sunita Williams on her visit to Ahmedabad. And she was really very happy to have it and she promised to take it with her back home. I still cant believe i was with her just for couple of seconds but cant forget her touch, smile and the distance between us...Thanks Sunita...
Even i and my School kids( Nelson's School Maninagar)were the only to celebrate her birthday with her family at her uncle's place...thanks to Mr. Vithal Pandya for giving us this wonderfull opportunity...

1 comment:

  1. t is a dream come true in some dream

    Crafted with rainbow, the world seems

    Suddenly everything seems so bright

    Crept onto darkness, eternal light

    Songs of praises my blissful heart sings

    Shower if blessing as church bell rings

    Feels like king in this new world I own

    Knights and mistresses in my little dome

    Am I still dreaming of victorious me?

    If this is real, a little more dream I need

    Many a more are flags to unfurl

    There are dreams, more to come real

    I am the newest bud to the garden

    I await the fruit nothing happen in a sudden

    It is indeed my dream come true

    Let me sleep, let me sleep this dream through

    ReplyDelete